Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Posteriori

Dispossession, displacement, disapora
By virtue of tectonic shifts.
Humans divide
into clusters, groups, clans and tribes.
I blame you for my current state,
though my cell is outside
And soaking in Vitamin D.

Loss has many a facet
You say our grievances are different
but aren't we mourning the same thing?
Not always, I know.
But ultimately recovery requires forgiveness.
Whose path do you chose to tread?
The bile inside you is cancerous
If you make way for its scorn.

Estrangement has no border
A choice to discriminate for ignoring my orders.
Matrimony guarantees security for a little while
Ask that insecure spouse,
You'll wonder
If they got together under a cloud
And raised their children under a storm
Unrelenting.
There are no defenses from harsh words
to a child that are spoken.
A broken home
Needs no passport to feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment